I think it is incredibly important to have the right songs to inspire you to move and I’ve recently put together a playlist, so as a midweek quickie I’d like to share it with you!
Lot of the songs are girl power songs, which is not something you necessarily need to get pumped to, but for me it works.
Disclaimer: The songs contain vulgar words
- Nicki Minaj, Beyoncé – Feelin’ Myself
- Rihanna – Bitch Better Have My Money
- Christina Aguilera – Vanity
- Beyoncé, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie – ***Flawless
- Birtney Spears – Work B**ch
- Beyoncé – Who Run The World (Girls)
- Shania Twain – That Don’t Impress Me Much
- Justin Timberlake, Timbaland – SexyBack
- Jessie J – Do It Like A Dude
- Survivor – Eye of the Tiger
- Brandon & Leah – Showstopper
- Ginuwine – Pony (Magic Mike sure did inspire me)
You can follow this playlist on my Spotify (lilihalder)!
What are your favourite workout songs?
Thank you for reading!
Lots of love,